Create the perfect workshop page
Congratulations! You've become a Skillbreak expert - and now you have to create your first concept page. There are several things to think about when creating it, here are a few.
For starters, your description should be informative and easy to understand. It should be easy to see what your concept is about. Since you are marketing a learning experience, something you should include in your description is what people will learn from your workshop. It could be nice to add some information about where you will perform the activity and what time, and also if you will treat your participants to some fika.
When it comes to tonality, we mostly avoid using exclamation points, for a more serious expression.
Summary and checklist:
- Keep your text informative and consice
- Add information about what participants will learn
- Duration and location
- If there will be fika
- Avoid exclamation points
How to choose images
- Upload at least 3 images (working hands, group image, surroundings, image of the result)
- Horizontal pictures
- Image format 9:4 (other formats are fine, but there is a risk that the image will get cut off)
- File type should be: PNG, JPEG, JPG or GIF
- File size: 2400 x 1067 px
- Here you can find image inspiration
- To upload more dates usually result in more bookings
- Let an ambassador attend for extra images and distribution
- Remember to market upcoming dates in your channels and tell your friends and family
- Keep an eye on what the other creators are doing and get inspiration from them
/The Skillbreak team